As we approach the end of August and the completion of the season is looming out on the horizon, there’s no time like the present to think about ways to make our work easier or safer. You might also be thinking about improving our customers’ experiences when they do business with us. Right now, we are in the midst of our 2020 I-Lab Idea Contest that started back on June 1st. The contest will continue through the month of September and several winners will be declared upon the conclusion.
Here’s what’s at stake:
- $50 award for every legitimate idea submitted (additional awards for implementation). Awards will be made in October and are redeemable through our 3rd party vendor site for gift cards to restaurants, stores, etc…
- A Grand Prize for the Winning Region (Food Truck or alternative “COVID-friendly” celebration option)
- Idea Lab Cup Bragging Rights (the cup currently resides with Jeff Payne’s team in Barrett Midwest Central)
- Special award for the top individual submitter (TBD)
- Scoring System – 1 pt for each idea; 2 pts for each idea implemented. Total points for each region will be tallied and then adjusted on a “per employee basis”. The region with the highest points per employee WINS!
So far, we have had about 25 ideas submitted during the contest and a few have already been implemented. Great work! Please take 5-10 mins and think about how to improve things for yourself and your colleagues or even our customers. CLICK HERE to send us any ideas, BIG or small, or you can email your ideas to email@example.com to help your subsidiary bring home a victory and the Grand Prize celebration event.