1. How did you feel when you were asked to join the Safety Steering Team?
Honestly, I was a bit apprehensive about it.
2. What is your role as an SST member?
I feel that my role is to provide guidance on the implementation of our new safety culture.
3. How have you seen Barrett’s safety culture change since developing the Goal Zero program?
People are talking about safety more and sometimes we hear the same stuff but at least people are talking about it.
4. What changes have you seen with Barrett since the implementation of Goal Zero and our CI processes?
The daily huddles are the biggest changes I’ve seen. It gets everyone together and starts the information sharing process.
5. Finish the sentence: Safety is…
Safety is what our families count on to get us back home every day.